[AccessD] Learning .Net -- PHP Instead?

Eric Barro ebarro at verizon.net
Tue Jun 23 19:07:13 CDT 2009

Jim,

The environment we had to work with had a little wrinkle in that they have
their own system of tracking users across pages. They used iframes to frame
around our ASPX pages which made it easy for us to debug and test within our
own environment and then upload to their servers. The link I included in my
email translates to their very own generated link which meant that I had to
properly reference pages from behind the scenes. The user logins and the
management of the users was simple and easy to implement.

We didn't use any 3rd party controls or tools. Everything is pure ASP.NET
(C#) with javascript for client-side interaction. Even the image handling
(uploading and resizing on the fly) is done with C# googled from many places
on the web.

Eric