[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Magic Jack (OT)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 24 10:14:45 CDT 2009

We use Skype for computer to computer to allow Aunt Janice in Syracuse to see and talk to the kids
every day, including video.  The video isn't great but it is there and it is free.

We are trying to get Aunt Katie hooked up next.

It really is cool for young kids to be able to see who they are talking to, especially when they are
far away and only get to see the person once in a long while.  It keeps the picture in the head
clear about who they are talking to, and who we are talking about in conversations.