[AccessD] Data has been changed

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Wed Jun 24 10:31:04 CDT 2009

Hey All
Can someone explain to me what is causing this message???
I have a list box that is used to query a subform. If I selected the
first item in the list and went in and edited the subform and then
clicked on another item in the list I got the weird error message "Data
has been changed....". Sometimes it would work fine for many clicks on
the first item and editing but then up would pop the message.  If  I
selected any other item in the list and edited and clicked on another
item everything worked fine. I tried saves, dirty =  false, and requerys
nothing worked. Finally put Me.RePaint in the OnExit of the subform and
eveything seems to be working fine.  I have other list boxes and
subforms and they all are working fine. Is this problem due to a damaged
or corrupt form?

Thanks