[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Magic Jack (OT)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 24 12:39:15 CDT 2009

I don't use it but IIRC Skype has something similar.  Skype can dial land lines, even overseas, the
rates are cheap(er) and I do use that facility.  I have a bluetooth headset that I use with my
laptop (which has bluetooth built-in) so I do not need an external handset.

I normally only use that for when I am on the road and connected however.  My normal business phone
is free long distance within the US.