[AccessD] Learning .Net -- PHP Instead?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Jun 24 13:41:36 CDT 2009

Charlotte,

But I did do structured programming driven by Dijkstra
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edsger_W._Dijkstra ) works - do you believe
me?! :)

And nowadays I'm not using almost at all "one exit point" principle in
C#/VB.NET programming - I can use "finally" or "using" programming language
constructs, and .NET's garbage collector works well for me all the days of
the week :)
If not I can use GC.Collect(...) and other forced used memory collecting
techniques...

--
Shamil