[AccessD] Good price on router

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Thu Jun 25 14:15:54 CDT 2009

Not to take away from Newegg (I really like them) but I can pick up a
linksys wireless N router for $54 at the local Wal-mart.  This is the
standard N router, not the RangePlus or Ultra RangePlus.  It's backwards
compatible with Wireless G and Wireless B.  I seem to get a better range on
it over the Wireless G router in the link, especially when using a wireless
N nic and the speed when connecting with Wireless N is great.

Rusty