[AccessD] Poll on Access 2007

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 20:18:12 CDT 2009

Thanks Kathryn -- I've let the editor know. I checked it and it clearly is
programmed to allow you to check them all if you like -- no clue what the
problem is. If you guys want to hold off until tomorrow, it'll probably be
fixed by then.

Susan H.

"Click all that apply" but it only let's you choose one thing. So here's my
choices:

    * I don't care for the new interface, but I'll adapt -- eventually.
    * Once I found the add-in that matches menu items to the new Ribbon, I
was Okay.
    * Microsoft must hate Access developers.
    * Microsoft hopes to push SQL Server and .NET by destroying Access'
development features.