[AccessD] Update SP3 for Access 2000 SOLVED

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Fri Jun 26 11:53:49 CDT 2009

The French always seem to mess things up....

<grin>

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
accma at sympatico.ca
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 10:54 AM
To: AccessD
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Update SP3 for Access 2000 SOLVED

I solved the problem... I'm so used to working in english that I did not
notice that Access was in french!  I downloaded the update in french and
all works great!

Thanks!

Annie

> From: rockysmolin at bchacc.com
> To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
> Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:51:19 -0700
> Subject: Re: [AccessD] Update SP3 for Access 2000
>
> AFAIK and IME - having multiple Offices on one machine - the updates
ought
> to go just fine without having to uninstall A2K3. Anyway, no harm in
trying
> I guess. Worst case you have to reinstall A2K3 but I don't think
that'll
> happen.
>
> Rocky
The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain II-VI Proprietary and/or II-VI Business
Sensitive material. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.
You are notified that any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure, dissemination,
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.