[AccessD] Access error

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Jun 29 14:33:09 CDT 2009

Jim

...no, the switch setting is what I use ...its the process that is a bit
more complex than simply running the decompile
...the decompile switch itself only works reliably if you follow the steps
before and after using it ...in other words it only puts your app in a state
that will result in a clean build "IF" you walk though each step.
...its always been confusing to me ...sometimes it appears to work by itself
...other times not ...the only consistent decompile results I've achieved
come when I follow the complete process, not just right click on "decompile"

...besides which, I should have mentioned that I also use Max's EatBloat app
when even decompile doesn't work for me ...but I've said it so many times
here people think Max is paying me off :)

William