[AccessD] Poll on Access 2007

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Jun 30 08:00:35 CDT 2009

  I work strictly on a $/hr basis.  Never had any work outright stolen, but
I lost my shirt too many times on projects  and got tired of arguing with
people on what was and what not included.  Especially when they started to
complain about all the time I spent "documenting stuff".

  I've been working that way for 20 years now and like you have never looked
back.

Jim.