[AccessD] SQL Problem

viner viner at EUnet.yu
Wed Mar 4 06:27:43 CST 2009

I have two tables tblA and tblB. I want to match the column from table tblA
(Col_A, autonumber) with column in table tblB (Col_B, contains long
integers, the numbers can repeat) in single SQL query to get records(the
record in the query to contain):
- the first number in Col_A with the first number in Col_B(may more
identical records if the number in Col_B exists more than once)
- the second number in Col_A with the second number in Col_B(may more
identical records if the number in Col_B exists more than once)
.
..
.
-  the last number in Col_A with the last number in Col_B(may more identical
records if the number in Col_B exists more than once)

The Col_A and the Col_B contain the same number of different values

Many TIA,
    Ervin