[AccessD] setting referential integrity on a 1-1 relation

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Mar 4 10:52:36 CST 2009

Philippe:

I'll bet that there's a record on one side that has no matching record on
the other side.

I'd set up a query with both table and the PK from both tables in the grid.
Then run the query once with a left join and see if there is a PK on one
side with a blank on the other.  Then reverse the join - right join - run it
again, and again look for a PK on one side and a blank on the other.

HTH

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334