[AccessD] OT: Creating a MySQL View

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:16:28 CST 2009

I've never used MySQL, only MS SQL, but nothing sticks out at me.

Does MySQL support sub queries in Views? If he comments out the Subquery it
will create the view?

If so, can he copy and paste the inner/sub query and run that sucessfully?

What if you remove the Sum & Group By (making the sub query simpler).

Is there any reason the `start_date` has tildes around it?

Does MySQL require the Join to be like this:  ON du.account_no =
Tot.account_no

David