[AccessD] Filtered combos

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 09:23:54 CST 2009

OK, what I was thinking was that you'd have a global class
that is instantiated while the database is open and you'd just
call a method in the class with the record number of the string
that would be the new recordsource of the combo.

-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com