[AccessD] Changing Table Names

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 5 12:10:50 CST 2009

Name AutoCorrect was a disaster in 2000 and has been regarded with
suspicion every since, but I don't know how much of that is holdover
from the original problems and how much has actually been tested.  Like
all such "features" Microsoft provides, it can be a two-edged sword,
even if it not longer corrupts databases.  I generally made of habit of
turning off all the helpful default settings and only turning on the
ones I really wanted.

Charlotte Foust