[AccessD] Filtered combos

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 6 08:24:32 CST 2009

Does this object source automation events?  Have you tried a class wrapper?  That might be the way
to go.  That class could then load the menu data and keep it cached, as well as sinking the events etc.

I have never used the treeview but if it is something that would benefit from a wrapper class I
might be willing to dive in, to obtain more material for the book.