[AccessD] Figuring the date

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Mar 6 15:12:59 CST 2009

Believe me, it's much easier to work with a date table for this kind of thing that any SQL solution you can come up with.  You do, in fact figure it on the fly because you query the data based on the related periods in the date table.  I think I have some code lying around to create a date table if you want to try it.

Charlotte Foust