[AccessD] Figuring the date

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:08:11 CST 2009

Ha!  Well done!

>> Extravert - One who stays vertical for long periods of time

Depending of course of the level of alcohol intake over a given period of
time.  Hence Lateral Programming and problem solving!

This could have been stated as Extr[a|o]vert, could it not?

Max

Ps. Why are you not working on Draft 2?

Pps. Don't forget to include Collections, Documents, UDF Types, Containers,
etc in your eBook. I will be a proof-reader for you - that way I get to see
a copy with paying money which I can then donate to the welfare of my local
hostelry.

Pps. This HAS been spell-chekced!