[AccessD] ...building, managing, and using a page favorites list

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:27:36 CST 2009

His/Her favourite what?  Forms.

Just drop a form with a Listbox (populate with allforms.names). When they
select, move to listbox 2.  Allow movement between.  When they click on
Confirm then save the selection in the .TAG (oops!  Did I say that? Sorry!)
I meant, save that as a delimited list in a table.  Have another menu item
"Load My Fav's) and then do so.

William, a man of your calibre should turn this out between pint 1 (design
and formulate plan) and pint 2 (implementation and testing) and Pint 4 send
invoice and enjoy the proceeds.

Max
Ps. No, I didn't miss pint 3 - that is the lunch break!