[AccessD] 2002-2003

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Mar 10 11:25:08 CDT 2009

Charlotte:

This one is 2003 versus 2002.  The app was originally developed in 200 but
for this latest release I converted the mdb to 2003.  After all, this is
2009.  So if course, I run into this guy at a fortune 500 company whose IT
department thinks 2002 is modern enough.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com