[AccessD] Initial Settings Used to be Changing Table Names

Bob Heygood bheygood at abestsystems.com
Tue Mar 10 15:42:40 CDT 2009

 Hello to the list,
This reminds me. Like Charlotte I used to have a list of settings I would
change right away when creating a new db.
The discussed Auto-Correct was at the top of the list.
Next I think was the dreaded allow design changes in form view, I hate that.

How about listing your favorite not-so-favorite things to be changed for
your fav version?

Bob Heygood