[AccessD] From a reader

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:50:38 CDT 2009

The relationships have grown large enough that Access won't print them. I've
never run into this, but would be interested in a solution if you know of
one. I think the error is a bit peculiar as I don't understand how making
the layout smaller would help -- not really sure what that even means!

Thanks!
Susan H.

"We've created a significant database using Microsoft
Office Access (works in both 2003 and 2007).  Over the years the
relationships have become more complex. We would like to be able to
print a large format report (11" x 17") or to segment the report into
pages we can manually tape together.  Currently when we try we get:
Print Relationships Error Box
i The Relationships window layout is too large to fit in a Microsoft
Office Access report.  Some of the tables and/or relationship lines will
not show up in your report.  To print all relationships, make the layout
smaller and run the wizard again.