[AccessD] Access 2007 Again

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Mar 10 18:35:10 CDT 2009

This thread made me think. My client Gwen has a database (called Friends)
that was made prior to 2003 but I'm not sure what version. There are things
about it I don't like and would have a problem cleaning up. The old adage
"if it's not broke don't fix it" comes to mind. The exisiting computers are
XP (3 desktops) and Vista32 (1 laptop). Now we are getting new computers,
all Vista64, with Office2007. We've already received the laptop and I've
been installing, the desktops are due to arrive in a week or two. I wasn't
even thinking about Access when I installed Office, and though I've opened
Word to make sure it installed ok, I haven't yet opened Access. With the
skimming I've done on this thread, I'm wondering if I should just continue
on with Access2003 instead of Access2007.

On to the question. Since I've already installed it, how do I uninstall the
just the Access2007 portion of Office2007 and just install the Access2003
portion from Office2003?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"