[AccessD] Can't open form

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:42:12 CDT 2009

I recently did a project for a government ministry. My original thought was
to put a local copy of the FE on each PC and a single copy of the BE on a
server, and was given a flat no. The guy went on to explain that all local
PCs are created from a single image, so anything added since then would be
destroyed the next time the drive was imaged. I could see his point. Every
once in a while, say when they decide to upgrade Office or something, they
just recreate the image file and then update the thousand or so PCs
scattered around the province, all done remotely. I definitely see the sense
in this approach.

Arthur