[AccessD] Access ade 20 User limit?

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Mar 12 10:55:40 CDT 2009

I'll check this out, but I don't think the users have a problem with
accessing Terminal server, just opening the ade.

To add to the information, there are two different ade programs they
can have open at the same time.  Even when there are 20 users on one
ade and the 21st can't open it, the 21st can still open the second
ade (which doesn't have another 20 users already using it).

David