[AccessD] Detecting Date Errors

A.D.Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Thu Mar 12 12:51:21 CDT 2009

Bud,

    If you wish to ensure that only valid entries are made in day and month parts (so that there is no need for auto-correction forced by the system), my sample db named  InputMaskDateValidation might be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library. Link -
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

    The sample is in access 2000 file format and brief description is given below, for ready reference.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal