[AccessD] William Hindman (Re: Visual Basic 2008 Express&VB.NET)

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Mar 14 19:10:16 CDT 2009

...been that way for more than a year ...there is a separate link to dl the
right vhd

http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=21eabb90-958f-4b64-b5f1-73d0a413c8ef&displaylang=en

...the secret to this is that ms is providing a vhd with win xp or vista AND
ie6, 7, or 8 now to web developers to allow testing
against multiple browser environments ...since you can't run more than one
version of ie on the same system. they came
up with this backdoor ...but the bottom line is that its a fully functional
vhd with the os and ie already installed and you can use
it for whatever you please ...and anyone can dl and use it if they know
where to look.

...and of course ms isn't broadcasting this everywhere ...you only find it
by looking for ways to test both versions of ie on your system :)
...not a word or link to this on either the vpc or their regular vhd site :)

William