[AccessD] Weird database window scroll problem in A2003

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:09:40 CDT 2009

"Display Database Window" is unchecked in the database start up properties.

I am not using any code to hide the window.

I closed the database, opened Access, selected my database from the open
menu on the right side of the screen.
I press F11. Its opened to view Forms in the object window. THe size of the
database window is just wide enough to see 1 1/2 columns of forms.

If I click right on the horizontal scroll bar slowly, nothing happens. If I
click quickly (like double click speed) on the horizontal scroll bar the
highlighted (last form opened) form opens up.

Weird