[AccessD] TrasnferSpreadsheet failing

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Tue Mar 17 17:29:39 CDT 2009

I often times cannot get the ghost of Excel to end, so it requires a
reboot.  One quirky thing I have found with exporting to Excel from
Access is that if I do it over and over again and close the Excel mother
ship each time then I will get an error and this ghost I cannot get rid
of.  If I only close the spreadsheets themselves, leaving Excel open,
then I all works fine.  Don't know what that's about, and probably not
related to your issue.

Jennifer