[AccessD] TrasnferSpreadsheet failing

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:16:39 CDT 2009

Rocky,
Are you sure the destination is correct  and you can definatley write to it
and there is no existing file of the same name.

If so, with the acSpreadsheettype, just left it use the default and see what
happens.  ie,  just put a comma there and dont select a type of SS.

With the acexportdelim, this is for CSV try the other alternatives.

HTH
Max