[AccessD] combo box not displaying data -- SOLVED

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 18 11:27:03 CDT 2009

Sorry.   The rowsource for the combo box (while shown in the combo box
properties) is actually determined on the Form Open property and does have a
date dependency -- in this backend's case, today.    That's the SQL that's
messed up -- the one for today in the code.    I need to put a reminder in
that the rowsource is in the code, although you wouldn't think I would
forget after the past 2 hours of panic.

Thanks for everyone's help.   I guess it had to be this simple since it
wasn't making sense.

Carolyn