[AccessD] Dialog Box for Creating .txt tables

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Mar 19 12:45:36 CDT 2009

...my solution is in constant development ...I modified Ashish's Search Form
(http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0045.htm) and then used a lot of
Nyberg's RFil and FFil functionality
(http://www.mile50.com/access/index.htm) ...you start with basic kitchen
sink queries and built from there as users learned to build more complicated
sql and need more capability ...it grows but it also keeps the data under
your control and the tables away from user hands.

William