[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Thu Mar 19 15:04:03 CDT 2009

I just thought I'd throw this out there and see everyone thinks.

http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/2007/Top-Features.html
<http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/2007/Top-Features.html>

It does sound like there are some nice new features.  Whether they outweigh
the drawbacks...

Rusty Hammond

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received,
scanned or otherwise recorded by the CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc.
corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival, monitoring or review
by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.