[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Thu Mar 19 22:27:21 CDT 2009

That's close to what I have on my laptop.  I think it's a duo core 2.2
ghz, with 3 gigs of RAM.  I think the RAM really makes the difference!

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Stuart
McLachlan
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:38 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

Like Drew, I quickly turned UAC off.  I quite like the Aero look.

Running 32bit Vista Business on a 2.4GHz Core Two Duo with 4GB RAM,  I
don't have any
complaints about the performance.

--
Stuart

On 19 Mar 2009 at 15:56, Charlotte Foust wrote:

> I got my latest laptop with Vista and while it's annoying (the
security
> drives me nuts and I hate the aero look), it's tolerable.  Unlike you,
> have found the performance to be poor by comparison to XP but then I'm
> not running 64 bit on 4 STAT drives.
>
> Charlotte Foust

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain II-VI Proprietary and/or II-VI Business Sensitive material. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. You are notified that any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.