[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:00:00 CDT 2009

Apparently I am the odd man out in this. After initial kicking and fighting,
I have finally embraced Access 2007 and think that it is totally cool. The
reasons cited by Luke are for starters good reasons to go there. If you need
any more reasons, check out the revised Northwind database, which totally
rocks! Granted, it's a new approach, but that said, it's a superior approach
IMO. To be sure, there are a few things I need to learn how to program, but
this implementation of Northwind leaves the old version in the dust. It is
causing me to rethink my general approach to database apps, and I like the
new approach a lot.

Arthur