[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:30:31 CDT 2009

Or, do what I have just done.  Reboot your pc into the Bios. Tell it to boot
from the CD. Put your original XP OS CD nto the CD Player and reboot.   Then
install XP  Tell it to install over the existing OS (or create a new
partition if you have space and want to keep the Vista) and that is
basically it.  You now have XP.

Max