[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:07:55 CDT 2009

I used to think Win XP was "teletubbied" after switching over from W2K.

I've turned off most of the vista crap like transparent title bars, a lot of
eye candy, switched to classic view on the control panel.

I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing that I think is funny is when
clicking on an MP3 to listen to it and it starts up WinAmp and plays the
song(s) but a message box pops up stating that I need admin rights to run it
and asks if I want to continue (even though the song is playing away). :)

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Charlotte Foust <cfoust at infostatsystems.com