[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:41:36 CDT 2009

I hate the new search in Vista, compared to that of XP.

I hate how folders are refreshed when you copy something over or switch to
another window and switch back.

I hate how they removed the run command from just above the start button

I do like win Key + R = run (like in XP) so they havent taken that way from
me
I do like when navigating through folders in explore Alt + up arrow goes one
level back up.