[AccessD] Kill Text

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 17:52:35 CDT 2009

> .I HATE THAT!!!!!

Ho! Ho!  Get used to it William.  I might look 65 but I am really 21. The
difference being I started programming.

I am struggling trying to get a web site up to host the access stuff I want
to develope. but in a short while, I will try your code in my system (with
the changes suggested by Jack - 'cos they make sense) I will come back and
it will be Good News or Bad New - I don't know which, but in the meantime go
and pour yourself a shot of good ol fashioned TEA!

Max