[AccessD] science on visual controls

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Mar 22 20:42:43 CDT 2009

Mark

...I think it wasn't Covington's call ...he was reporting to a new group
head that was responsible for the ribbon in Office 2007 and that guy wanted
to bring that rogue "Professional" database nightmare in line with the other
"Standard" Office apps ...internecine bureaucratic bs but here we are ...the
"Standard" office apps have a VERY narrow vba developer community and the
focus is on the day to day user, not the developers ...Access had been, for
better or worse, the step-child of the SQL Server group who do understand
and focus on the developer/dba community.

William