[AccessD] Moving on Up

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:04:12 CDT 2009

Hi Guys,
I have downloaded the MS ISO file (VS2008ExpressWithSP1ENUX1504728.iso) and
successfully burned it to a DVD using SetupImgBurn_2.4.2.0.exe.
The DVD then loads with the following options:

Visual C# 2008 Express Edition
Visual Basic  2008 Express Edition
Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition
Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition

I *think* from your posts that I need to get into the web dev using C# (not
VB) and use my Access Datbase as the source for the web sites.

Am I doing the right thing? or should I go for Visual Basic as that is where
my knowledge-set is?

I have also downloaded SQL Server 2008.  Do I need this or should I stick
with Access as the data storage BE.  I will want Access to be my FE.

Is there a preference for which one I install first.

Thanks
Max