[AccessD] How to query to get result?

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Tue Mar 24 07:24:02 CDT 2009

I have a table with a unique identifier column three date columns and a fluid type associated with each date. I need to extract from the table the most recent of the three dates for each record and its associated fluid type. I considered some kind of complex if statement but surely there is a better way. Below is a sample record.

PID 			Status ProdMonth Type ProdMonth1 Type1 ProdMonth2 Type2
42415016970000      PA   4/1/1963  Oil   6/1/2003   CO2    7/1/2007 Water

Chester Kaup
Engineering Technician
Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP
Office (432) 688-3797
FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.