[AccessD] SCRUM team progress report...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 24 17:38:21 CDT 2009

Hi All,

As we agreed with Andy it's OK for our dba-VB SCRUM team to post here once in while information on how we're doing: and we're doing fine currently.

Here is a short video-clip/tutorial (2 minutes 10 seconds long) on how to develop bound .NET WinForms in our NorthWindNet solution (we're currently not doing tricky programming but mainly tuning team work, distributed source code control etc.):

Video Clip - How to Make a Bound .NET WinForm with SubForm

This video clip/slide show is a quick introduction on how to design bound .NET WIndows Forms with subforms using strongly typed datasets with data tables and relationships...

http://shamils-4.hosting.parking.ru/scrum/ht1.wmv (7.90mb) (published today just for several days then will be deleted).

Have a look at t he above video clip, and join MS Live dba-VB to get some more information

http://dba-vb.groups.live.com/

Would be great to have somebody with Camtasia Studio in our team to have more impressive video-clips/tutorials developed...

Thank you.

--
Shamil