[AccessD] Please Help!

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:20:20 CDT 2009

Well the listserve mail server is a Linux box i beleive. Linux and
Unix do treat end of line terminations differently than Windows based
mail. Are you sending in PLAIN TEXT and not HTML format?  The list
mail should be in plain text for the best results. HTML stuff gets
stripped anyway.

GK

--
Gary Kjos