[AccessD] Please Help!

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:28:50 CDT 2009

Thank you for that input Charlotte. As I noted, we are a running a low
cost and volunteer run operation here. I think we are open to
listening to suggestions for change but they have to be less expensive
and less time intensive than what we have now to be considered for
replacing what we have. Just my personal opinion. That is for the BOD
and the management team to decide.

GK