[AccessD] AccessD Forum/was Please Help!

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:44:12 CDT 2009

I disagree too.  IOW, I agree with William,

This IS the place to discuss this.  Where else should we discuss leaving the
current status quo.

The moderators do a fantastic job and I have had my wrists slapped more than
once, but the list does have limitaions (but I will still live with them,
rather than lose the fantastic people that make up this list).

However, as some of you will know, I have been looking for a forum for my
medical charity and the two I have found are (1) beyound my skill levels or
(2) DotNetNuke which I am struggling with for implemtation - but that might
be a probem with the hosting company who (after spendin £110 of my own
money) are not doing what they said they could do in their blurb!

I would like this list to :-
1. Keep the moderators, but allow different "groupings" so that we can "beat
the drum" if we have issue we wish to discuss.
2. Allow uploading/downloading of example mdb etc - after all, this is
central to what we are doing but we have to jump through hoops to get
anything other than plain text to communicate/send to each other.
3. Allow the jokes and the comeraradery to continue.   The relationship
between the current "membershp" is what gives this List the soul and heart
of the List.  Sometimes the Moderators tend to forget this ad they
shouldn't.

My 2p worth

Max