[AccessD] Please Help!

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:10:07 CDT 2009

Darryl,

It seems the Internet is still in its infancy with regard to this sort of
thing. We grew out of this centuries ago with written (paper) based systems.
EG, on many "Documents" in the UK you see the words "E&OE" which means
Errors and Omissions Excepted" which means/replaces the lengthy.. "This
document etc etc"  So it has all condensed down over the years.

All we need to do now is to get the "Internet" to replace these lengthy
email disclaimers with something similar like

"Email Disclaimers apply. Visit our website or contact us for details"

Which in turn over the years may just become "EDA" - which means Email
Disclaimers Apply"

We certainly don't take up half the page of normal written letters saying
"This letter applies only to the person to whom it wa written...etc...etc"
Load of nonsense, isn't it?

Max