[AccessD] OT: New features on Experts-Exchange

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:53:29 CDT 2009

I'm in the same boat. I'm not opposed to paying for support -- geez, that's
the way I make my living (kind of), but the few times I've signed up for the
trial, I've still not found the answer I needed -- kind of a shot in the
dark. I'm sure there's some good stuff there, but I'm only going to spend so
long looking. That's why I don't like the forum format -- it just seems a
bit confusing and takes too long to find what I'm looking for -- at least,
that's been my experience. Our brains all work differently and mine just
doesn't seem to mesh will with the forum format.

Susan H.