[AccessD] NOT Query.

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Sun Mar 29 22:12:22 CDT 2009

Hi There,

Having a complete brain fade.  (heh, must be suffering from 'Ribbon fatigue' or trying to imagine NULL).

I have two queries.  Query A and Query B both contain a field called Clients (Based on the same underlying data).  A and B correctly return a different number of records in the client field.  I want to be able to list which clients are in query B that are missing in Query A.  Basically I want the opposite of joining the two queries based on the clientfield.

This should be easy, but I am stuck! :-(

any pointers?

regards
Darryl.

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information
and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any
confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail
has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and
any attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is free from
computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this
material is not the sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be
limited to resupplying the material.