[AccessD] An Interesting question

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 30 10:23:30 CDT 2009

Hi Rocky

That depends. The text should be a small sentence that doesn't look like a value.
Also, you may add colour easily:

@[Blue];"Choose an activity"[Red]

This may be useful to distinguish mandatory/required fields from those that optionally may be filled in.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 30-03-2009 17:10 >>>
Gustav:

Thanks again.  I think the whole idea here of displaying the literal value
is not a good one because I did it on a couple of text fields and instead of
being blank, which visually tells the user that they don't have a value
there, it looks like there has already been a value entered.  If you don't
read it closely, you could end up with records that need values and those
fields and don't have them.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334